My Crack Ho My Crack Ho

Hilarious!!!!

I laughed all the way through this! AWESOME! I like the instrumentation too, needs a bit of balancing maybe, but it's a strong song overall so I'm not complaining. Nice work!

Video game DJ Video game DJ

Very nice!

I like how you created a melody out of random nintendo noises. There's a lot more to this song than what people might hear by just casually listening to it before hating and down voting.

I'd like to hear more!

Cloud9ine Original Cloud9ine Original

Needs development

I like the initial sound at the beginning, but this doesn't develop into anything interesting. With a cool sound like what you have in the intro you can really build a PHAT beat underneath, but the beat just seems uninspired and pretty bland.

Cloud9ine responds:

I feel you man. Believe it or not, I totally agree with you. I mean I still really like this beat, but I had a completely different vision for it. I started it with that sound at the intro and then I just couldn't develop it into what I wanted. Ill probably remix it.

Exile myspace.com/legaceymusic Exile myspace.com/legaceymusic

Great quality!

I'm not a fan of this style, but I have to give you props for production quality! Did you do everything yourself?

legaceymusic responds:

Yes i did and if u ever got a question about a diffaculty with in music and u need help i can help u the best i can. u can make prittey much everything but this rock sound i got drives me crazy out of most.

go check me out on myspace.com/legaceymusic and myspace.com/legaceybeats

thanks so much for your kind words

Legacey: "i will never die but i am humble of death"

Carrying my Newports Carrying my Newports

How is this allowed?

Seriously - why the racism? I think this was meant to be funny, but excessive cursing and racial bashing doesn't strike me as humorous. The effect on the voice was cute - sounds like the xboxlive effect 6 year olds use to talk crap on Halo. I'm pretty sure that beat was made by pushing the DEMO button on a cheap keyboard, no?

OgLoft responds:

I just do what I feel like doing cuz I can.

Rusted Toys Rusted Toys

Awesome!

It's incredible that you were able to create such emotion and movement in the piece using electronic instruments. Powerful! Keep up the good work!